Thursday, April 2, 2009

David Holmes is a Quadriplegic

I couldn't think of a good headline, so here goes. Remember a while back, when I reported that Daniel Radcliffe's stunt double was hospitalized with a back injury? Apparently, doctors have said that there's a 95% chance that he'll be a quadriplegic for the rest of his life, prompting me to wonder how high the injury was to inflict such serious damage.

Now, I'm not one to be terribly pessimistic about injuries, so I think that Mr. Holmes will recover to a certain extent. I'm no doctor, but I do know plenty of quadriplegics who have defied their diagnosis with hard work, and with quite a bit of money/insurance...

I don't have a facebook account, but for anyone who does, his brother has put a page for get well wishes. You may write to him here.

No comments:

Post a Comment