Saturday, March 21, 2009

Ooh, What's Yellow and Square and Goes up Your Butt? Spongebob Thermometer!

That's right, I found it in Walmart today. Naturally, I steered clear of it, but one day, if the normal people in my life will let me, I'm going to head back with a camera to take a picture of it. So, what is it? It's a thermometer, of course. Your typical thermometer with Spongebob sitting on the top of it, although he has no legs. Anyway, the package clearly states that said product can be used rectally, which sent nasty images into my brain. You know what makes it scarier? It plays music! You read right, when the thermometer finishes its thing, it plays a little tune from the show.

Now, this begs of the question of who, other than kinky people, would actually use this thing? "Honey, you will not stick Spongebob up our son's rectum!" I can see the angry parents now. There are so many Spongebob items you could put on shelves that are cool and don't scare people off, yet they had to go make a thermometer. That's just wrong. I'm leaving now before my innocent little brain suffers from more trauma. I'll be back with a picture, maybe...

No comments:

Post a Comment