Thursday, March 5, 2009

A Follow-Up to Antipsychiatry

Remember my last article? I put in a quick further reading section, and I decided today that I'd put in a video section as well. These will all be Youtube videos, since I doubt that anybody but me will actually go out and buy videos.

Note: I will not include works from the CCHR, although I may put a few clips of non-Scientologist guest-speakers in, as long as I deem their words factual. You won't find their long documentaries here. I may put links to them up at a later date and in another post, but I will also include explanations correcting their errors, and they do make a lot of them. All in all, these videos will suffice for now.

Interview with Seth Farber, PhD


Mandatory Psychiatric Screening Scam, Mothers Act - John Breeding, PhD


Mind Control or Help? Psychiatry and Psychology - John Breeding, PhD


Antidepressants Exposed


Antidepressant Facts


Mental Health Liberation and Antipsychiatry Movement Part 1 - John Breeding, PhD


Mental Health Liberation and Antipsychiatry Movement Part 2 - John Breeding, PhD


Is America a Police State? The Role of Psychiatry - John Breeding, PhD


ADHD Drugs vs. Possible Cures - Natalie, nutritionist


Drugging Our Children With Psychiatry's Antipsychotic Drugs - John Breeding, PhD


Ex-Pharmaceutical Rep. Speaks Out - Gwen Olson


Mental Health Screening and Antidepressants - Rep. Mark Olsen


The Truth About "Schizophrenia" & Fixing Chemical Imbalances


Antidepressants, School Shooters, Suicide


I stuck up more than I planned, and not even 1 CCHR! If people are interested, I may do another video post about this subject later, but after all this depressing stuff, I would much rather move on to my normal nerdy junk.

No comments:

Post a Comment