Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Smule Ocarina for iPhone!

Anyone an ocarina fanatic out there? I just started, and all I have is a six-hole Ocarina from Songbird Ocarinas. Anyway, for those of you with an iPhone, Smule has released their own ocarina! It looks like a nifty little instrument, and it seems to have a good sound, considering that it's for the iPhone. If I could aford an iPhone, and if I wasn't so hostile towards cell phones in general, I'd definately download this. There's even a holiday songbook. Right click and save as.

1 comment:

  1. I love the Ocarina App! I would consider it one of the first instrument apps for the iPhone! A trendmaker of its time. I do the iPhone App Show, and it was the app covered in only the third episode!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPizirQbQ54

    I hope you enjoyed the video! and I hope to hear some of your tunes on the Ocarina App!

    ReplyDelete