Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Keyboard Issues

I'm working on an article to explain my antipsychiatry position, although I think "antipsychiatry" is a very negative term. Anyway, I took a break to burn an episode of the original Iron Chef when one my kittens decided it would be fun to play on my laptop's keyboard while I was gone. Yep, I left it alone with my cats and kittens, and guess what happened... a key and its retainer got pulled off! The key that makes the apostrophe and quotations is gone, making this post somewhat difficult when I must use them.

This is indeed a pointless post, but I've never had any of my cats steal my keyboard keys and hide them. Hopefully I find it in tact and not chewed up and spit out somewhere. If one my dogs gets hold of it, who knows what might happen to it! Maybe I'll end up holding a letter key funeral for it. Poor little keyboard, I feel helpless without it.

Anway, just decided to share this story 'cause it tickled me for some reason. I'll have to get a picture of it to post on here. Until then, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment