Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Maddie Blaustein Has Passed Away


Originally found on Pokémon Nightmare:


It is a sad time for lovers of the original voice actors for the Pokémon series this week; Maddie Blaustein, who voiced Meowth from episode 32 to episode 421, has died. In it from the start, Maddie was one of the most beloved voice actors of the Pokémon series and will be sorely missed. Our hearts go out to her friends and family during this time of loss. The cause of her death, which occured during her sleep last Friday, is not known at this time. Maddie was 48 years old.

For more information regarding her death, click here.
I feel extremely sad right now. I hate dubs, hate 4Kids, but find myself very sad. She always did a spectacular Meowth (I liked all of the Team Rocket voice actors, actually), and a plethora of other voices as well. This is just my small tribute to her. I can't really put this on my Japanese Blog because it's dub, but I might change my mind in the future.
Be sure to check out her wikipedia page, because I'm really bad at expressing this stuff, and I've already posted it on plenty of forums.
In honor of her undying memory, please listen to this and laugh: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFGLJkJVp4Q
Here's another video as a tribute to her:

RIP Maddie. I know you've blasted off to Heaven now!

No comments:

Post a Comment